To compound products in the manufacturing area according to SOPs and Product Compounding Batch Sheets as per GMP principles and practices.
- To check product batch sheet is authorised and matches the order.
- To check that documentation is complete before proceeding with compounding of a product.
- To carry out start up checks
- To obtain ingredients/containers from store, dispense and complete dispensing record.
- To select appropriate utensils for compounding.
- To manufacture products according to manufacturing instructions.
- To record any incident on batch sheet.
- To record final quantity packaged on sheet.
- To date, name and sign the batch sheet at conclusion of manufacturing.
- To place the product for production review.
- To carry any instructions given by Head of Production pertaining to production or duties delegatedby Head of Production.
- To ensure at all times GMP principles and practices are adhered to.
- To undergo any in-house or external training as and when required.
- To engage in continuous personal development.
- To carry out stock expiry date checking and to assist in stock control.
- To report any discrepancies to Head of Production or senior management.
- To contribute to cleaning of clean room.
- To carry out washing of utensils.
- To carry out manufacture of products with due regard to personal health & safety and ofcolleagues.
REQUISITE QAULIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE BASE, WORK EXPERIENCE & PERSON SPECIFICATIONS
- Post GCSE or NVQ level qualifications or graduate in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a GMP pharmaceutical facility, pharmacy /dispensary or anypharmaceutical environment.
- To have undergone basic GMP course at Sterling to have an appreciation of Quality Management Systems, documentations Site Master Files, SOPs, change control, premises, equipment, starting material and finished product specifications, production, release and QC testing, Environmental monitoring, Internal & External audits and The Orange Guide.
- Great attention to detail and appreciation of the concept of quality, consistency and strict adherence to procedures and system.
- Excellent manual handling, dexterity and clear eye sight
- Intuitive learner who can put into practice new skills and information learnt, enabling the business tomake prompt and responsible decisions
- Learns from opportunities presented by change and ensures that expertise is up to date in order toprovide best possible service and ensure customer satisfaction
- Delivers courteous and prompt service by prioritising work flow whilst being able to work independentlyand also as part of a team
Sterling Pharmaceuticals Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Our recruitment decisions are based on your experience, skills and how you specifically meet our stated employment criteria. All qualified applicants will receive appropriate consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other factor prohibited by law.